Saturday, July 9, 2016

7/9


7:02 am cam 3/4-Ghost happens in London - girls come in Tokyo scared. First night Nicorey stay together in same bed
10:04 pm cam 1/2-Corey telling Nic about Nat saying it was hot that he was cleaning/cooking
10:06:50 am cam 2-Nic reenacting ghost story to Paul (no sound)
3:08 pm cam 3/4-Get to know you talk (school, relationships)
7:31 pm cam 2-C - “Here you go Nic” .. making sure Nicole eats C - “I’m not eating until you make a plate”
8:10 pm cam 1/2-C - “Nic got in bed and cuddled with me, we had a good little cuddle sesh”  N - “I felt safe immediately, thank you” then talking about ghost night
9:28 pm cam 1/2 -C - “If we got married, would you want my sister in your bachelorette party?” talking about bachelor parties. N - “I’d like if my boyfriend to be super wanted but can’t have him”
9:58:28-C - “I was pretty excited because I knew who you were, I was like yess, Niicole”  (getting picked to be on her team)
10:15 pm cam 1/2-Nic talking about Corey to Michelle. They think he is unreal & only in the movies
10:27 pm cam 1/2-Nic talks about Corey again to Michelle/Tiffany. “‘He’s nice, cute, well mannered & got his crap together”
10:35 pm cam 1/2-N - “I check Corey out too much that I’d know” (he’s not a twin)
10:49:45 pm cam 3/4-N - “Do you think I’m a bad cuddler?” then talk about cuddling
11:27 pm cam 1/2-General game chit chat in HN room
11:52 pm cam 1/2 -N - “You’re super busy person, I’ll be double texting you and you’ll be like who is this girl”

No comments:

Post a Comment