Monday, July 18, 2016

7/18


12:18 am cam 1/2-Game talk about Michelle
1:04 am cam 1/2-Funny convo with Paul about ‘boning’
1:17 am cam 1/2-Talk on BY couch - votes for Tiffany, Ice cream, Advancemen,
(Corey is playing with her hair while they’re talking)
1:25 am cam 1/2-C- put you on the block first N-that’d be so bad for your game C-oh would it, since you’re in an all girl alliance.. Might as well start clipping the cutest first
BY couch talk continues
C-You’re not nice to me sometimes though, you’ll be so nice to others you put your arm around them.. I mean I don’t care, but I’m like she never does that to me
N-It’s cause I like you the most

Corey brings up last night when the picture fell & Nic got mad at him for saying don’t tell Nic (which he didn’t)... cute banter between them, they both admit they wanted to cuddle

They continue to talk about squirrels and rabies - Rory, Paris, Beyonce - alliances -cuddling -
1:51 am cam 1/2-C- tell me what Paulie/Z did last night, did they kiss?
N-He kissed other body parts, nothing bad
C-that’s kind of weird
N-that’s not weird, if you’re cuddling
C-I’ll remember that next time we cuddle
2:00 am cam 2-Talking about Nat again.. Earlier in the day Nic gave her a chance to say something about Corey in front of her and she didn’t
N-we were all girl talking about boys, why wouldn’t she chime in
C- Because you’re there  N- so
C- so why would she say something if she knows that you like me or anything like that
N-She says it all the time, she can say it in front of me …
C- I don’t know     N - oh my gosh, and who is to say I even like you
C- I know, I was just thinking, hopefully she did not hear me say that … shit. As a friend, duh you like me..
N- you were thinking hopefully she doesn’t say that
C- yes, embarrassing, awkward.
Then cute cuddling on couch

2:43 am cam 2-Kitchen hug
3:00 am cam 2-Flirting in kitchen
3:06 am cam 2-Hug then Corey massaging Nic while talking to kitchen crew
3:23 am cam 4-Nic talking to Z/Michelle about Corey not being real life. Glad he wasn’t on the Bachelor and wants to cuddle
3:27 am cam 3/4- N to Z- he said come to bed, so I’m going to go cuddle… I think he’s a beautiful creature
3:30 am cam 1/2-Cuddling in Tokyo bed
9:26 am cam 2-C- How’d you sleep Nic? then Corey talks about his dream
9:30 am cam 1/2-Nic/Z talking about their cuddling with the guys. Nic mentions says she thinks Corey tried to kiss her when the music came on because it wasn’t being filmed and she hid her head because she’s not ready
N- We’re in trouble
9:55:40 am-C- You have a beautiful voice
1:47 pm cam 3 -Nic play hits Corey & he plays dead
1:55:50 cam 4-Nic puts flour on Corey’s back, then sour cream
3:28 pm cam 1 -Flirting then Corey asks to cuddle
3:47 pm cam 1-N talking about C being a dream
3:55 pm cam 1 -Nic climbs in bed to cuddle with C
6:57 pm cam 4-flirting/hugs
7:18 pm cam 2-Playing catch, N - if you had a girl what would you want her to play?
9:26 pm cam 4-Talking about Zaulie - Nic then tells Corey that James said he liked Nic but backed off because of Corey. Corey says oh I’ll back off & let James do his thing then leaves HOH
10:19 pm cam 1-N - Are you serious about what you said about James? About you're gonna back off? C- that was a joke, are you serious? N - I’m just curious, I’ve been thinking about it   - then they continue to go back and forth.
N comes back C - no I was sort of being serious though  N - ok
Then they continue to talk..
C - No, I was kidding.  I don’t want to do it in front of him, I just know how guys are. Nic mentions her feelings are hurt
N- James & Nat made up and are all good C- then I won’t back off
N- no, you need to back off cause that’s what you want to do
C- I knew you were going to hold a grudge against it
N- I’m not holding a grudge against it
C- yea you are, it’s ok if you are.. I only meant it for his sake, not yours
N- idk cause that’s two weird things in a row. About the sleeping situation and about then about backing off. I’d rather you be straight up with me, I hate when people beat around the bush
C- are you going to be weird? You act like I didn’t like last night when I really did.. Like why would I not want to cuddle with you?
Tiffany comes out and convo stops until she leaves
They go back and forth again.. Nic says that he’s super nice and just be nice about it.. this is miscommunication. C- you’re just acting like I wouldn’t want to sleep with you or cuddle with you, which why wouldn’t you N- it was a joke at first
C- No, you said your feelings were hurt N- not because of that
N- I took something the wrong way, I think
Pool game continues
11:02 pm cam 1-Clearing up the tension & "The Look"
11:45 pm cam 2-cuddling

No comments:

Post a Comment