Sunday, July 31, 2016

7/31

Hey guys, I was gone a lot of today so a lot of these timestamps was me playing catch-up. If I've missed anything, feel free to drop it in the comments. Thanks!

6:38 am Cam 1/2- Corey and James chatting about Nic. Corey says "How could you not like that girl?"
8:49 am Cam 3/4- Corey talking with James about relationship after the show.
2:19 pm- Poking fun at each other, chasing around the kitchen
3:23 pm Cam 1/2- Head rub, talking about sleeping in the same bed
5:15 pm Cam 1/2 Audio only- Nic says "What are you trying to do right now?" Corey says "Make out"
5:26 pm Cam 1/2- Being cute
5:30 pm Cam 1/2- "What more do you want?" "Those white shorts"
6:22 pm Cam 1/2- Corey trying to get Nic to run, says "I need a little cutie to chase."
7:24 pm Cam 3/4- Corey says he dreamed about Nicole, then hugging
7:35 pm Cam 3/4- Chatting in hammock
7:57 pm Cam 3/4- Corey finds Nic's earring, gives him a hug.
7:59 pm Cam 3/4- Corey yells at Nic as she's walking away "What's up white shorts?"
8:12 pm Cam 1/2- Corey talking to live feeders, Nic comes in for a second
9:10(ish) pm- Nicole chats with Z and Meech in HN room about game
9:21 pm- Nicole goes outside and lets Corey and Paul know what Zeech said.
9:31 pm Cam 1/2- Nicorey being flirty on the hammock.
9:44 pm Cam 1/2- Cute snuggling on the hammock.
10:40 pm Cam 2- Just my observation, Corey's like a magnet to her. He goes over to sit by her.
10:47 pm Cam 1/2- Nic hugging on Corey

2 comments:

  1. 7:57 cam 3/4 hug - flirting "whats up what shorts"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought some might find this interesting. I knew the one sign is I Love You but wondered about it with the index and middle finger crossed. I wondered if it meant "not really" since as kids we crossed out fingers if we were kidding or lying, BUT I was wrong. The sign with the fingers crossed means, "I Really Love You"! I found this on an ASL sight. http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/topics/ily.htm

    ReplyDelete